“ELTS offers free English Language Classes to any non-native speaker of English in the local area at Pre-intermediate level or above via our Teacher Training programme.
There does not need to be any connection to the University. Please circulate these details freely to likely participants and within your own networks.
Here are the details:
- Wednesday 1st February – Friday 7th April 2017
- Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays – 1300 – 1500
- Keir Hardie Room 250 Upper Intermediate
- Keir Hardie Room 130 Intermediate (not Thursdays)
- Keir Hardie Room 230 Pre-Intermediate
- We will hold drop-in registration sessions for new students as follows. These will be in:
- ELTS’ foyer, floor 3 Margam Building, Singleton Campus:
- 1200-1500 Tuesday 24th January
- 1200-1500 Wednesday 25th January
- 1200-1500 Thursday 26th January
Students with additional queries should contact:
While we try to accommodate all who wish to attend, pre-registered students will have priority if numbers reach our class limits.
We regret we are not able to reimburse travel expenses.”