Ways to contact Migrant Help
- The First Response Centre phone line 0808 8010 503
- Webchat (https://ellis.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch)
- Email / Ask a Question (https://ellis.custhelp.com/app/ask/session)
- Self-service portal (https://ellis.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form)
If you have reported an urgent issue to Migrant Help but have not received a response, you can escalate the issue to a manager:
- For issue reporting which covers maintenance, requests for assistance, problems with payments, lost aspen cards and complaints please try our email / ask a question or live chat using the links in point 2 and 3.
If you do not have the facility to use this then please email the escalations inbox below.
- email@example.com for cases that need escalating to a manager for the following: asylum payment issues, section 98 ‘S98’ and section 4 ‘S4’ (please also see point 7), negative move. Please also use for the following that have not been submitted to the Home Office – section 95 ‘S95’, change of circumstance applications ‘COCs’ and additional support applications.
- S98@migranthelpuk.org – for requested evidence relating to S98 applications. As a temporary measure you can request an urgent call back for S98 IA and S4 applications if you are unable to get through by phone.
- Submissions@migranthelpuk.org – for communications relating to section 95, section 4, COCs that have been submitted to the Home Office.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – to request assistance from Migrant Helps outreach team for service users who have specific needs, are at risk or unable to use the above methods.
- ASCorrespondence@migranthelpuk.org – to be used for all communications relating to asylum support including supporting documents for support applications such as S95, S4 and COC’s.
- email@example.com – to report / raise issues with our positive move on service. This can also be used to request reinstatement for BRP / Discontinuation letters not received following a positive decision on the service users asylum case.
- To raise a formal complaint about Migrant Help, our subcontractors, the accommodation providers and the Home Office please contact us using the below: